By Top Cleaning Experts
Domestic cleaning London by professionals. At Top Cleaning GB, we offer a range of domestic cleaning and housekeeping services from one-off cleans to cleaning services on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. And if you opt for regular cleaning, you will always have the same cleaner each time too. Regular visitations ensure that your home or office will always be a clean and presentable state. This will also allow the professional cleaners to focus on all areas that need attention. Our top cleaners will carry out their tasks by following specific checklists with items and parts of the property that need to be professionally cleaned. We work upon your specific tailor-made checklist.
No matter how hard or frequently we clean, we can not escape the dust, soot, grime, soil, crumbs, and clutter in our homes. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Our housekeeping styles express who we are on the most intimate psychological level. In cleaning, we make sense of our lives, sort our messes, restore order to our psyches, work out our anger and frustration, rediscover the beauty in our lives, and express our love for others. House cleaning is the ritual of restoration. We understand that not everybody has enough time and energy for doing that. And happily, we are coming to help you set the house in order. The hygiene at your home and your health are the most important to us! Therefore, we always do our best when we provide you with our cleaning services, no matter what your house needs.
One-off, daily, weekly or fortnightly cleaning service available
Tailor-made cleaning services upon request
Top quality housekeeping that makes a difference
Exceptionally trained and experienced experts
Professional and trusted cleaners
No minimum term contracts
Min h/p visit
from £20.00 p/h
3 hours /min h
from £20.00 p/h
3 hours /min h
*Top Cleaning GB’s domestic cleaning is an hourly-based service. It is provided by highly experienced experts on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis. The use of this service is subject to certain T&C and minimum charges. Congestion charges and parking fees are not included in the final price (when applicable).
Domestic cleaning & Housekeeping
Everyone has busy and stressful lives these days. So why not give yourself one less thing to worry about and let one of our professional cleaners take care of your home? Trust us to do the domestic cleaning and housekeeping. Now you can forget about the tiresome cleaning at your home or office. Use your free time in more productive and pleasant ways by taking advantage of our professional cleaning services.
You worked 8 hours today, the last thing you want to do is clean, right? Does this sound familiar to you? If so, simply book one of our professional cleaners, sit down on your couch, pour yourself a drink and open the book you still haven’t read just because you were so busy working and taking care of your home, family or friends. Do something for yourself! We believe that you deserve it and we’re here to help you out! Hiring a professional cleaner doesn’t only do the housekeeping instead of you, the professional cleaning is taking care of your health because you might not know about the dangers of the dirt, but we do. The good DYI cleaning is always a good choice for everyday cleaning if you have the time and the energy for that but it’s not always enough if you don’t use professional cleaning machines that actually clean all the dirt from your carpet for example. It’s proven that the biggest percentage of your home dirt is absorbed by your carpet.
70% – 80% of dust particles in any given home are made up of dead skin cells. The other 20% includes outdoor particles coming inside, such as soil.
Top Domestic Cleaning Experts
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
“I have been having a fortnightly clean with Top Cleaning for the last 8 years and have always been very happy with the service. I’ve had a few different cleaners over the years and all have done a very thorough job and all have been extremely friendly and trustworthy and I have no hesitation in leaving the cleaners to work their magic whilst no one else is home. My current cleaner is Julieta who is lovely! ”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Top Cleaning GB is an independent, London based operating cleaning company, specializing in Professional Cleaning Services sector that takes clients’ experience to another eminent level. Our believe in perfectionism, hard work, perseverance, transparency and commitment to quality is our company’s hard-core foundation.